We are a small and agile arts company well positioned to take informed measured risks to influence social, cultural, health, educational and economic change.
Creature Tales’ core business is innovation, developing new ideas with diverse groups of people. Creative projects stem from research and are collaborative by nature, brokering partnerships across broad sectors.
Our creative team are currently working in these areas:
- Social isolation and life transitions
- Capacity building in disadvantaged neighbourhoods
- Indirect arts and dementia
- Immersive theatre in care settings
- Interpretive storytelling and cultural tourism
- Sex health and chlamydia
- National Leadership Award, Arts and Health Australia 2014
- Semi Finalist, Tasmanian Community Achievement Award 2014
- Finalist, Tasmanian Community Achievement Awards 2013
- Arts and Community Health Award, Arts and Health Australia 2012